What We Need From You


For residential projects we need:

  • Subdivision/Parcel Map supplied by the county
  • Topography completed and submitted
  • The proposed location for the home/building structure
  • Foundation system that is being utilized for the proposed structure
  • General layout of the house and driveway on the property


Sending Your Drawings

Your drawings can be sent in several ways. The easiest way is to email them to us. Simply attach your drawings to your email. The best formats to send are DWG or PDF. You will receive a confirmation email within minutes after your drawings are received. If you are unable to email drawing you can fax, mail or overnight them.

  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, zip.